Drainage Advisory Committee
The Town of Canandaigua Drainage Advisory Committee was established in October 2017 in order to address drainage issues throughout the Town and to provide a better, more streamlined way for residents to submit concerns and/or problems relating to water drainage and flooding.
The Town Board hopes that this committee will help the Town to better understand the options for existing drainage districts and to explore opportunities for greater efficiency associated with those districts, inventory existing facilities, review possible funding sources and other mechanisms associated with overall storm event drainage mitigation.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
- Charles Oyler, Chairperson
- Richard Krebs
- Kathy Page