Accessible (Handicap) Parking Permits


The Town Clerk's office can only issue an Accessble Parking Permit to Town of Canandaigua Residents Only

You must present a NYS DMV Application for a Parking Permit or License Plates for Persons with Severe Disabilities completed and signed by your medical doctor.

You will need to present your NYS drivers license at the time the parking permit is issued.

There is no fee for this permit.


Be Informed! Click here to receive town news, information, and updates via email.