Environmental Conservation Board Resources
- ECB Article March 2021: Are You Planning to Plant a Tree?
- ECB Article August 2020: A Primer on Invasive Species—Check In On Your Trees
- ECB Article April 2020: A Tub Full of Trees
- ECB Article February 2020: A Sorrowful Farewell to Ash Trees
- What Is a Riparian Forest Buffer?
- Stream Buffers: A Tool for Watershed Protection
- Agroforestry: Working Trees for Water Quality
- Four Fast-Growing Evergreen Trees (Link to Arbor Day Foundation Webpage)
- When to Cut Down a Tree (Link to Arbor Day Foundation Webpage)
- Nine Trees That Will Attract Winter Wildlife
- It's Time to Tally Your Trees
- Forest, Plants and Conservation News from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Bulletin—July 22, 2020
- Why City Trees Are Needed More than Ever: Article by Charli Shield, July 27, 2020, EcoWatch: Environmental News for a Healthier Planet and Life
- How Trees Protect Themselves from Wounds, Disease and Pests (Including Us): Article by Paul Hetzler (Naturalist), July 25, 2020, North Country Public Radio, St. Lawrence University, Canton, N.Y.
- Can An Ambitious Breeding Effort Save North America's Ash Trees? by Gabriel Popkin in AAAS "Science," November 12, 2020.
General Plant Topics